Monday 10 September 2012

symptomatology

exactly by coincidence we sneezed at the same time.
it started off as a side project i had every intention of ignoring.
exactly like several others before it. exactly like what you would label as 'normal' and noddingly try to move me away from describing. you get it. of course and why did i ever doubt this?

exactly by circumstance and luck and regret, i lifted my skirt up past my knees and felt my freedom in my bruised bones.
i smiled with my eyes, of course, and let my charm echo in the room. i wanted something to make the same sense i had felt. the glittery magic of feeling precious.
that sensation that vaporises once anyone else is in the room in your house.you can catch it in an enormous glass jar, if you wish, but without a name it is not going to be of any use.

as per usual. an autumnal excitement as for the parties and snuggles and cups of hot and the sensual pulling on of knitwear and friend-made-gloves. as per usual. a bottomless ditch accumulating forgotten districts of thought, doubts and self-preservation pep-talk, almost done reforming.

sometimes i feel my connection to the elements is elemental.

sometimes i understand what i mean before i feel it.

most of the times nothing is clean and nothing is available completely to me as i assume i cannot be available to anyone else or to my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment