Friday 28 September 2012

serotonin dreaming: abstraction

under the table.

unidentifiable form.

unidentifiable heart rate. sweaty palms feeling like two squidgy blocks of cold fat wrapped in hairless animal skin. limbs. short core body. vibrating heat.

smelling of dust and winter memories wrapped up inside a clean sock. packed in a uni suitcase. next to a crumpled up receipt listing item 1 and a price I don't care to dispute.

as the reel rolls, images take form through their movement. a washing machine spin. tilting head right. is it the reflection I'm into or am I trying to read the meaning in the turn of wet foam fabric?

expulsion of purity. anything absolute leave me immediately. I only deal in question marks and qualms. I only accept immediate hesitation. I can only and will only can. bitten the tail and eaten into the centre. lips meeting lips. dematerialise and engulf everything. i strive for dissolution to become part of any life.

No comments:

Post a Comment