Monday 21 December 2009

in preparation

As the Big Event is looming, I'm haplessly attempting to 'arrange'.
The product of this is nothing. Big and very very w i d e.

So, instead, I gathered the following thoughts, in order of preference:
- songs featuring the lyric: "tic tic tic" always excite me
- rain is unimportant when carrying a heavy bag, but a distinct lack of tissues is forever frustrating
- warmed radiator socks could possibly equate to a physical interpretation of love
- cheap crumpets are significantly more enjoyable to squish.
- time perception and waiting- it is apparent to me that the brain of a small but significant fly can differentially perceive remaining time, when counting down, versus when simply existing without interest in future events coming closer to it's present
- nobody knows what they're doing for new year. and nobody cares. and I don't either -- only I do. Does this make me belong to the group 'everybody'? or does it just make me a hopeful romantic, anticipating for one more fucking year anything but the same and very usual anticlimactic depression?

lalalalala

No comments:

Post a Comment