Sunday 20 December 2009

Environment Vs Ego

I have decided today

to make some toast.
to find and steal and burn all bratz dolls (i know..)
to destruct by manically peeling or pulling or plucking any given unwanteds.
and theoretically smother my face in some idea disgusting and embarrassing.
Anhedonia. Possibly related to my lack of self-compassion.

And then the focus was swiftly shifted to the colour of my hands. It doesn't satisfy, today. No wonder it's all gone wrong.

St Trinians 2, Televisual information raping me. But I am severely attracted to it. Possibly even consenting? Contradicting myself, so it is time to take a side and decide on the responsibility-taking. It is all about simpleness without being humble. Non-physical weight from unidentifiable sources.-- see, narrowly avoided addressing the issue. life rerun.

FYI My ear is still safely trapped between the golden clasps of this naive decoration. And I shall attribute everything encountered today to this. I am unfortunately conscious of this, I'm afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment