Monday 4 January 2010

Bedtime Explorations

So overwhelming.
A world of smells. I'm buzzing. I'm buzzing.

From here- onto the opposite wall. Go to the vertical lines. sit. still.
i can smell the fleece beneath me, a dive to the warmer and wetter of the space. I know. I know. the urges override my recognition processes. I can smell the yellowing paper on this old paper clipping on my left. I can smell the decayed selotape adorning it's corners in an angle. I can smell the ugly faces on it. I can smell meaningless meat storing instructions. The lady relied on rubbish. How could she call herself an expert? But no, I'm digressing. Smelling is believing. (wha-? What happened to my cousin?)

I- KNOW- the location of everything. i can KNOW. I smell the water and the curtain and the mood these creatures are in, right now. I can smell the coldness of the lightbulb. I can smell the heat the TV set is emitting.
I'm buzzing. I'm buzzing. Zoom in to the fleece. I gave in to my craving. Warm body breathing underneath it. i can smell it. Longish fur, lots of saliva, recently befriended some mud. Delight! The smells of my childhood. This local mud scent always makes me smile. I remember the first realisation of my size in relation to what I found myself in love with-- at the time it was a quarter of a galia melon skin. Mmmm i'm licking my lips. I'm ready for a nibble of memory.

Shit! the bitch just wagged me flat on the window accross her. |licking it is nowhere near a relief as needed, but it'll do for now|

No comments:

Post a Comment