Sunday 31 July 2011

being serious

seriously,
no sugar for me. nothing to change the mood. i have elaborately devised the code for my present and stuck the nails ready for all the snapshots i'll collect next.

i have plugged myself in every wave of information passing by and sustained interest for as much as possible.

seriously,
no sugar for me. i have moved my labels from 'desperate' to 'baseline'. cool and calm as a cucumber. with the frustration and agony of having no soul, face or limbs.

i have rejected myself from the mainframe and told me i can no longer float. i have tortured my brain as much as possible.

seriously,
no sugar for me. my teeth are rotten and i can't afford to expend any energy in the process of buying toothpaste. transforming the current state to the one of preference, inspires more courage than admiring my pathetic state.

i have adored and idealised my behaviour. and told me i am the bestest. i have wrapped me up in as many warm things as possible.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment