Friday 24 December 2010

how dare I

be so deeply sad. For these incredibly selfish and adolescent reasons all to do with me.

How dare I impose my 'superior' expectations and in effect demand different living standards and arrangements for people other than my own self? And how dare I allow my self to break down in front of them, in such an unacceptable display of disapproval and shock and contempt?

Someone please take this right away from me. And also maybe slap me with a kipper.
I don't want this. Bring back suppessed disciplined respect. Just for another week, before i ruin everything, hurt them all and not-spontaneosly-at-all combust in a last attempt for ash-rebirth not realising I'm not a phoenix by any stretch of imagination.

Three gunshots outside my window. Only 2 hours left before dark. sleeping on a cold hard surface and failing at faking any sort of smile for the benefit of those i love the most and literally live for. Bummer..

No comments:

Post a Comment